21 may

Last Friday 21st may 2009 I was at my mums house. we watched the rugby and it was chiefs vs hurricanes. It was the semifinals and the chiefs won 14-10 after that i went and played rugby 2008 on ps2. the next morning I had to get up early for Rugby we were playing waka and this was our first game this season our game started at 10.40 and went for 60 minutes (30 minutes each half) but we had to get there by 10.00 to warm up and get ready. at 8.30 my dad pick me up when i got to his house we played ps2 we played driving to destruction and medal of honor.when it was time to go i but on my rugby boots and got my mouth guard and we went when i got there most of my team was there so i went and talk to them then my team had to get warmed up when we where just about to go on we huddle up and talk then we went on to the field our caption is tre and he went to talk to the ref to see who kicked off the ref hide a leaf behind his back and he had to choose a hand and how ever got it right got to choose who kick off the other team got it right so we had to kick it off. bang the ball went up after about ten minutes we got the first try. the final score was 24-20 to us. after the game we went home and i had a shower then we had lunch and then we play driving to destruction and V8 super cars the next day we went in to rebel sports and i got a kicking tea and shoulder pads. went we got that we went down to Linton park and i practiced my goal kicking then i went home and watched t.v and that was my weekend.